Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

haha, nicely done

Great sounds, voice acting, smooth graphics and good humour. Great for a die hard Silent Hill 2 like myself, i look forward to the sequel :)

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

oh dear god you have made my day

a wonderful and hilarious little video there. me and my friend ourselves made a music video to this song, only no where near as brilliant as this. the references to japanese culture as well...amazing. haha you've got guts to put this on the net, its just a little embaressing. bravo!

Dillium Dillium

STRAIGHT 10'S! OMFG BRB!

ok back, that was awesome, i love lilium parodies, i personally think lilium absolutely sucks, i laugh at the emo's who say "lilium is true art, its a masterpeice, the author must have worked on it for months...blah blah blah i'm off to slit my wrists..." IT WAS MADE IN 4 DAYS FOR GOD SAKE! this was very funny, great comedic timing for the cosby-meister to show up. I <3 j00 and i think we should go kill emo's together, speaking of emo's, the milano day emo collab was jolly good too! <3 fifen.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

:>

Old Gregg Soundboard Old Gregg Soundboard

oh yes. Love Boosh

playing those love games with me? haha nice one.

The Ruler Organ v1.0 The Ruler Organ v1.0

great for banging our wonderwall on

i'm going to form a ruler orchestra now involving all those "special" people that cant play "real" instruments. I'd be honered if you would conduct - Mobbsy

p.s beware the newgrounds fan girls, you seem to have a few, NEVER TAKE THEIR BISCUITS! TRUST ME LEO YOUR VIRGINITY IS PRECIOUS!

LeoZ responds:

some of the leo fan girls are rather sexy ^_^

Aliens from Planet Dave Aliens from Planet Dave

that was god damn amazing! haha!

"care for a ginger nut?" hahaha! so great to see something original, funny, and most importantly BRITISH! "you dived into a sodding wall" hahahaha, i'm totally making something like this, if i could just figure out how to get video into flash... cheers for making my day!

LeoZ responds:

holy crap you are almost my exact double profile-wise.

oh and thatyou for the review :)